Pet Care International (PCI) Ultra-Fur & Vita-C to Provide Healthy, Long Hairs and Vitamin C for Rodents Including Hamsters, Rabbit, Guinea Pigs, Mice, Dwarf, Gerbill, Sugar Gliders (Combo) (30ml)
- Features of Ultra Fur:- Helps to provide Shinny and Loan Hair Coat to your pet. Useful in Hair loss & Breeding. For healthy skin condition. Helps in membrane formation. Unique formulation of fatty acids and vitamins.
- Features of Ultra Fur:- Ultra Fur is an oil-based breeding supplement, fortified with stabilized vitamins for addition to Normal diets.
- Features of Vita-C:- Guinea pigs, unlike most pets, do not make their own Vitamin C. A Convenient Way To Assure That your pet Is Receiving The Fresh Vitamin C They Require Daily
- Features of Vita-C:- Daily intake of Vitamin C is essential for overall health. Provides a supplement complete for healthy life.
- Direction for use:- Ultra Fur :-Mix 5ml per 250gm Food, Vita-C:- Add into daily drinking water at a rate of 2 drops per 30ml
Linolenic acid or Omega-3 – Contribute to healthy cell membranes and function.
Linoleic or Omega-6 fatty acids – Is necessary for healthy brain function,skin and hair growth,bone density,energy production and health.
Olic or Omega-9 fatty acids – Reduces increase fat burning to help with weight loss.
Vitamin A –
Vitamin E – Vitamin E unlike other fat soluble vitamins is not stored in the body for long periods.
Like humans and other mammals, guinea pigs need vitamin C to keep their bodies functioning properly. Also like humans, but unlike other rodents and other animals, guinea pigs are unable to produce their own supplies of vitamin C. This means that they must get 100% of their requirements from the food and supplements you feed them.
Problems Caused by Vitamin C Deficiency When guinea pigs don’t have enough vitamin C in their diets, it can lead to a number of diseases and ailments.