Pet Care International (PCI) Pro-Max to Provide Essential Protein for Healthy Bird Breeding Healthcare (250grm)
* Increases breeding instincts.
* Protein critical for top breeding results.
* Boost your birds breeding results by increasing protein in their diet!
* Amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins — are needed for construction of tissues, enzymes, and so on.
Reproduction, growth, and molting all require more nitrogen than simple maintenance of the body, and proteins are the source of that nitrogen. Birds that are omnivorous (eating both plant and animal food) increase the proportion of protein-rich animal food they eat in the breeding season. Many that are herbivorous (primarily eating plant foods), such as sparrows, may subsist for much of the year on a relatively low-protein vegetable diet, but in the breeding season they take as many insects as possible, and often provide their young with a diet comprised entirely of insects.
* Provision of nutrient for the developing embryo.
* Protection of the egg from microbial attack.
* Transport of nutrients into the developing embryo.
Protein 75%(min), Spirulina,Ash 5%, Vitamins and minerals specific for breeding.
Directions for use:-
* Give a maximum of 2.5 grams daily for 32 pairs finches (Gouldian size), 16 pairs canaries, 8 pairs budgies, 5 pairs cockatiels or 1 pair Amazons/greys. Scale up or down for smaller or larger birds.
**Please note: Pro-Max is not suitable for feeding during certain illnesses and can have a harmful effect in these cases. Avoid feeding during illnesses that require a low-protein diet, such as kidney disease or gout. Please also note that regular feeding of Pro-Max increases breeding instincts.