Pet Care International (PCI) Cal-Care to Provide Essential Calcium for Healthy Bird Healthcare (Pack of 2) (100ml)
Wild birds breed when the food quality is best for rearing chicks successfully. Mimicking wild diets can improve the breeding results for your birds.
Good nutrition for successful breeding is very important.
Calcium for breeding – crucial for egg production and young chicks
Calcium is vital during the breeding season, especially during the egg laying process.As most birds only carry enough calcium stored in their bones to make about three eggs
Young birds require plenty of calcium for strong bone formation and efficient nerve and muscle function. Insufficient calcium can lead to young birds having trouble flying and perching properly.
* For healthy skeletal structure. Allowing the muscular and nervous systems to function properly.
* Calcium needed in large quantities for egg production, is a critical mineral nutrient for reproductively active female birds.
* Calcium intake in order to produce viable eggs.
* Growing chicks also require extra calcium.
* Rickets, lameness, enlarged joints, and misshapen bones will result in chicks if they do not get enough, calcium as they grow.
* Calcium Ions 33 mg/ml, Vitamin D3 25 IU/ml, rb\
Directions for use:-
Water : Add 5m1 per 250m1 of drinking` A water. Supply as a sole source of drinking water, replace daily. Seed: Pour 5mlover 1 cup soaked seed.
Direct dose: 0.2mL per 100g body weight.