OZPOLISH Dry Trio Bio-Cure 50g
- OZPOLISH Bio-cure Standard contains 8 different types of heterotrophic beneficial bacteria, an organic compound in dry form to start nitrification, and easily dissolving base compound. OZPOLISH Bio-cure Standard also has non-microbial organic compound that helps in earliest control of ammonia in a new tank. OZPOLISH Bio-cure Standard helps in keeping the aquarium water clean, healthy and eliminate bad odour. The beneficial bacteria present in OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard could get killed by chemicals, antibiotics or medicines.
- OZPOLISH H2O are the processed salts that acts as electrolytes to help combat fish various diseases such as gills or fins rot, excessive mucous secretion etc. . OZPOLISH H2O is especially recommended for the aquariums set-ups in localities with supplied water being hard due to dissolved calcium and magnesium. OZpolish H2O removes heavy metals from water. OZPOLISH H2O can also participate in building up or sustaining the good microbial base required for nitrification process in aquarium.
- OZPOLISH O2 is in powder form which gradually & slowly dissolve oxygen to water for hours thus maintains the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) in aquarium water. OZPOLISH O2 is meant to use during a situation when ‘any or all’ air-pump/ Filter/ Wave Maker is not available or is not functional. OZPOLISH O2 is easier to use while transporting the live fishes or while working on aquarium maintenance for hours.
- OZPOLISH Dry Trio *Package has one unit of 50g OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard , one unit of 50g OZPOLISH H2O, one unit of 50g OZPOLISH O2 and a dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *For use in freshwater aquariums and artificial ponds containing live plants and animals.
- *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *OVER DOSE DISTURBS THE pH. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by human. *Keep away from children. *Any questions? We encourage you to ask here.
OZPOLISH Dry Trio contains OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard, OZPOLISH H2O and OZPOLISH O2 together in one “economical pack”.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has been trusted to cure & clean aquariums water. Thus helping to extend the gaps between water changes. Essential minerals & salts may deplete in aquarium water when the gaps between water changes extend beyond one week. These essential minerals & salts should be restored using OZPOLISH H2O. Apparently, oxygen is the ongoing demand in an aquarium. In a situation when Biological Oxygen Demand (BoD) is high in a tank due to various possible reasons, OZPOLISH O2 is a savior by restoring the oxygen supply to tank water.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard
- naturally clean the aquarium water
- reduce ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- compete against disease causing microbes
- replenish the old aquarium water
- make water mimic like that of rivers/ streams
- reduce water general hardness
- make clear glass tanks
- supply oxygen to aquarium water during maintenance, transportation, power outage or when the pumps/ filters are not functional
- Can be used to treat against Blue Green Algae (BGA) or Cyanobacteria infestation
OZpolish Dry Trio contains:
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard 50g: A specific formulation of eight different bacteria with Yucca. It helps in: ○ keeping the aquarium water clean and odour-free. ○ establishing the nitrogen cycle quick in a new tank. ○ reducing the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate in an established tank. ○ controlling the spread of pathogenic diseases among aquatic plants & animals in aquarium and artificial ponds. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Overdose cloud the water. Water aeration is must. Results only after 3-4 weeks.
- OZPOLISH H2O 50g: A unique combination of essential minerals, salts and a safe active agent. It helps in: ○ restoring the reduced level of essential salts & minerals in aged aquarium water. With low level of these minerals & salts, aquatic lives are prone to several diseases. ○ mimic the tank water as of rivers or streams. ○ reducing the white mineral scaling on the glass wall of tank or equipment. So, can extend the life of aquarium equipment. ○ dissolving the harmful contaminants/ pollutants and heavy-metals from the supplied water. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 200 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Overdose makes the water TDS too high.
- OZPOLISH O2 50g: Is meant for supply of oxygen to aquarium fishes & other animals, if/ when needed. It helps in: It helps in: ○ reducing the Biological Oxygen Demand (BoD) in tanks water. ○ maintaining the oxygen needs, especially during the transport of fishes or when the aquarium pump/ filters not available/ working. ○ reducing the Blue Green Algae (BGA)/ Cyanobacteria, if applied over the infested area. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 200 litres of water as/ when needed. Overdose will disturb the water pH.
NOTE: Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7. Proportionately adjust dose for less or more water.
* One measuring spoon included inside the packaging.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!