OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard 100 GM
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard contains 8 different types of heterotrophic microbes, an organic compound in dry form to start nitrification, and easily dissolving base compound. These microbes work together to biologically degrade the unconsumed food, fish waste and other nitrogenous compounds such as ammonia, nitrite & nitrate. Also effective in a tough habitat like those of turtles. Reduces nitrogenous waste supports extended gaps between water changes.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard also has non-microbial organic compound that helps in earliest control of ammonia in a new tank, thus helps in accelerating the establishment of nitrogen cycle in a newly setup aquarium. For better results, mix it (5mg every 3’*1’*1′ bottom) with bed substrate (gravel, sand or soil in planted/ non-planted tanks) while setting up a new tank. Be aware that the biological method of cleaning water is slower than that of chemical methods.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard helps in keeping the aquarium water clean, healthy and eliminate bad odour. Results after a month of regular weekly treatments. When the colony of these good microbes are established they give tough competition to other nasty pathogen, thus also controlling the cause and spread of diseases among underwater lives. Microbial contents are non-pathogenic, and using it along with any other (Non-OZPOLISH) chemical input or medicine may kill the beneficial micro-flora.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater aquariums and artificial ponds containing live plants & animals. *OVER DOSE CLOUD THE WATER. *Package has one unit of 100g OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard and a dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by human. *Keep away from children. *Any questions? We encourage you to ask here
POLISH Bio-Cure Standard is a consortium of selected microbes and organic compound that work together to keep aquarium water clean. These microbes not only participate in faster decomposition of organic & nitrogenous wastes in an established tank but also help kick-start a new tank. Clean aquarium with no bad smell, makes the viewer see the tank back again!
- Helps in cycling a new tank
- Restoring the micro flora back in a disturbed-cycle tank
- Weekly usage helps in faster decomposition of fish wastes and leftover food
- Fights back nasty and harmful disease causing microbes
- Improves general health, digestive system, immunity & colour of fishes and other aquatic lives
- Keeping tough habitats (like those of turtles) clean
Let’s save time, effort, money & water in Aquarium Maintenance!
If fishkeeping is your hobby, we can help you with 5 Keys to Successful Fishkeeping Husbandry.
- Fishkeeping Key# 1. Kick-start a new fish tank: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard starts working immediately by reducing ammonia in aquarium water. No need to be an aquarium expert to pet fishes now!
- Fishkeeping Key# 2. Clean fish tank that smells good: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has microbes that feeds on fish wastes, sludge & other organic wastes and eliminates bad odour. Water Clear as air, odour as earth makes appreciate the tank!
- Fishkeeping Key# 3. Ensure disease control in fish tank: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard could control fish infectious (e.g. ich) and non-infectious (e.g. bloat) diseases. Disease control naturally is better than by using chemicals!
- Fishkeeping Key# 4. Low maintenance aquarium: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard when work effectively, bubbles from aquarium bed may be noticed after a month of usage. This is harmless and indicates that tank is getting “self-cleaned”, hence helping reduce the water wastage. If the water is aged, use it along with OZPOLISH H2O. Let hard work be outsourced!
- Fishkeeping Key# 5. Quality inputs for aquariums: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has high count (>3 billion cfu/mg) dormant bacteria and has longer shelf-life. Bacteria will be alive in water. Quantity too could be counted for better quality!
Usage– Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
Instruction– 1 spoon per 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio to 1:7.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. Overdose could cause water cloud. Water aeration and filtration are must. OZPOLISH O2 recommended, if BOD in water is high. Results only after 3-4 weeks.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!