OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional 500GM
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional is a combination of selected beneficial bacteria, nutrients, micro and macro minerals which helps in the growth of floc, phytoplankton and natural blooms.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional creates and maintains high water quality by controlling the water parameters, which is required in keeping the ideal environment for the better growth and weight gain of aquatic animals. Also works in the bottom of the tank.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional not only oxidizes ammonia to nitrates, but also it participates in enhancing the complete natural nitrification cycle by converting nitrates into Nitric oxide, Nitrous oxide and harmless nitrogen.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional improves the uptake of nutrients and their retention in the soil.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional converts complex organic wastes and sludge to simple form for easy bio-degradation. It utilizes Nitrogenous Wastes and Organic Sludge to synthesize Bio-available-Protein in any Biofloc System.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Professional could reduce the Total Vibrio Count and any opportunistic Pathogenic Bacteria.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional is different from other variants of OZPOLISH Bio-Cure, for the reason it is a blend of multi-strain Probiotic that could be used in the traditional aquaculture or for the Biofloc formation, during fish and shrimp farming.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional helps in
- quick consumption of the Nitrogenous Wastes transforming them into Digestible Protein. Promotes
- reducing mortality even in abrupt and agitative environments.
- Increasing the number of favorable multi-strain microbial communities.
Contains: Each Gram of OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional Contains Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Megaterium, Bacillus Pumilis, and other beneficial bacteria of a total of 15 Billion CFU/gm. It also has other enzymes and active ingredients.
Put 500gm per 10,000 liters of Tank for speed flocculation. Thereafter once in every two weeks depending on the stocking density. Or as per the advice of your aquaculture consultant.
The beneficial bacteria in OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional could best work at:
- Salinity 0-50ppt
- pH 6.6 – 7.2
- Temperature 28 Degree C to 40 Degree C
Note that usage of external chemicals or any other medicines could kill the beneficial bacteria or could impact the floc formation.