₹990.0027% off ₹990.0027% off
₹900.0017% off ₹900.0017% off
- Measures levels of high range pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Provides high accuracy results that ultimately prevent fish loss
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- POWERFUL TREATMENT: Seachem Prime is a complete and concentrated conditioner for both freshwater and saltwater fish tanks, working hard to remove chlorine and chloramine.
- REMOVER: Seachem Prime immediately and permanently removes chlorine and chloramine, successfully allowing the bio filter to remove ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate while they are detoxified for 48 hours.
- DETOXIFIER: Seachem Prime effectively detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, and heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels, providing a ideal environment for your betta, tetra, or other fish.
- USE: Use 1 capful (5 mL) of Seachem Prime for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new or replacement water. For best results, add Seachem Prime to new water first. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. For smaller volumes, use 2 drops per gallon.
- SAFETY: In case of an emergency, the 5x dose of Seachem Prime may be used for both ammonia and nitrite. Use a ½ dose if the water temperature is > 30°C (86°F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low.
- Tests and monitors five aquarium levels
- Tests pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Delivers unparalleled speed and accuracy
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions
- Contains enough materials for over 800 tests